10 octombrie 2016
Kalaskiso hotel – or Rosanna and Giuseppe, a Sicilian family very hospitable
1.The fact that local authorities permit the circulation of road vehicles (even if only one-way) along Via Stromboli, where the hotel is located, which forces you to get on the stairs or to cleave / attach the walls to avoid passing vehicles; is right, most vehicles waiting to find yourself a safe position, but what can be done a person with a degree of motric disability or who travels in a special trolley for disabled?
For pedestrians is not - and can not be imposed a unidirectional movement, so how to proceed in case of an invalid who move/travel in special cart for disabled persons, in opposite direction with vehicles? The vehicles go back, to return to the main street?
2.about the hotel nothing negative
1.Hospitality - a wonderful Sicilian family, Giuseppe and Rosanna, who do their best to make visitors feel as well, to mediate and book any trip or private transport, to solve any problem.
2.The hotel's location:
- very close to the largest sandy beach of Giardini, the local bus station (within 50 meters in front of the National Bank) for Taormina, Issolla Bella, Letojani
- very close to the lively center of town, with terraces, restaurants, shops;
- very close to the specialized shops - the famous “SALUMERIA, GASTRONOMIA”, where you can buy fish and hot dishes from fish, meat specialties - salamis, prosciutto crudo, etc.
- a conveniently placed against of the bus stations or Via Dalmazia Recanatti to Catania and Fontanarossa airport (about 800 meters from any of them); from Recanatti station leave coaches for most trips that are organized by the Interbus, ETNA, SAT, etc.
3. the wonderful view to the port full of boats, yachts and ships, to the turquoise sea from which the sun rises every morning an increasingly bright
4. the cleanliness, throughout the hotel, the entire period of stay
5. Sicilians ability to provide high quality tourism services, which explains the large number of tourists
From Catania–Fontanarossa Airport you can take the Interbus direct bus to Taormina and get off at the bus stop "Recanati". http://www.interbus.it/
Tickets can be purchased at the airport desks (7.5Eur) or on the bus at a cost of € 8.20 per person in October 2016. In principle, in case of flight delays, bus drivers can accept changes if the bus is not overbooked
Buses leave almost every hour and the bus stop is about one hundred metres to the right as soon as you go out from the airport. The bus station Recanatti is on Viale Dionisio 12.
Be careful: avoid the restaurant Sabbie d'oro located very close to the hotel, where waiters made a habit of cheating customers. Read all the reviews about this restaurant on trip.